I don’t celebrate Christmas and I’m not a Christian.
But, I look forward to Christmas 🙂
It is after payday (with bonus too!). Streets and malls will be decked with sparkling lights. Surely, a nice time to get gifts for my family members, friends and colleagues to thank them for standing by me in the past one year.
This year, I want to get something different from usual. I’ll like to try shopping online for a change (probably need VPOSTUSA to help deliver to Singapore) using online coupons to see if I can save some money at the same time since USD-SIN exchange rate is favouring Singaporeans now 😉
My list of people to thank
1. Papa – For staying up for me whenever I stay out late 🙂
2. Mama – For listening to me
3. Brother OCW – For fetching me home sometimes
4. Brother OCY – For being nice to me
5. YSH – for being my friend for 20 years
6. Belyl and Lady Lah – for being there for me at work
7. Boy Boy – for what he is and good at 🙂
8. Pooh – for remembering what I say… though I forget what I said sometimes…
Let’s see what’s good to buy?
1. 4 books at US$1 each at booksonline.com
2. Cultured Pearl and 1/8 Carat Diamond 14K White Gold Ring at US$195 at Diamond.com
3. 2 bottles of red wine from mywinedirect.com
4. A pair of shoes and waterproof jacket from Timberland
hmmm… what else would be interesting?